Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Isaiah 21:6 Set A Watchman

Prayer for Today
Father, I worship you and give YOUR Name the praise. For you alone are worthy of all the praise. I invite you to step in this place and take control. I submit to Your will, Your Word and Way. Holy Spirit direct my steps and guide me on my way. What is it that I can do for You, the Body of Christ and the Kingdom today.

God teach us to become watchmen, ever ready to set the watch and to pray. Put in a spirit that worships the Most High God. Let us keep our hearts fixed on YOU for there is none like. Teach us to wait on YOU and desire to do your Will and Work. As we humble ourselves before the throne of Mercy and Grace, help us to stand in proxy for the nation of America, The presidency, the leaders, the people herein, proxy for the nations and people who YOU will gather unto Yourself. Help us and have mercy Father.

Today's Key to Walking in the Spirit
The most powerful key to walking in the spirit is prayer. Don't assume you need some special technique, training or manner of speech to pray; other than opening your mouth. Many will say I don't know what to say to God. I will say to that statement, if you can talk your family and friends for hours on end; you can talk to God. He is waiting for us to realize, He wants a relationship with us. A relationship that is engaging, inviting and exchanging. I urge you to get this key and use it.
Watch and Pray



 

Thought for Today

As I watch and see events unfolding in the world, I am amazed though not shocked. Reading the Word of God and communing with God has made me acutely aware of the times we live in. I have this enormous respect for God's mercy and grace that permits us come to Him and cast all our cares and concerns on Him because He cares for us. The fallacy of humans is so outrageous, today. Dare anyone think the wick go unpunished; that none see their greed, schemes and rebellion?    Are the wicked so full of themselves that they do not fear the God who made them?  Worldwide we are witnessing an uncovering debauchery. Wickedness is being exposed in the five pillars of society (family, marriage, government, education and the church). And the watchmen have given their reports. Now, the waiting who watched will now hear what, Thus says the Lord. It is time for the prayer warriors, the wailing women of Zion, and the watchmen on the wall to travailing and cry loud. 

Today's Scripture Reading Isaiah 21:1-10

A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea:
   Like whirlwinds sweeping through the southland,
   an invader comes from the desert,
   from a land of terror.
 2 A dire vision has been shown to me:
   The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot.
Elam, attack! Media, lay siege!
   I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused.
 3 At this my body is racked with pain,
   pangs seize me, like those of a woman in labor;
I am staggered by what I hear,
   I am bewildered by what I see.
4 My heart falters,
   fear makes me tremble;
the twilight I longed for
   has become a horror to me.
 5 They set the tables,
   they spread the rugs,
   they eat, they drink!
Get up, you officers,
   oil the shields!
 6 This is what the Lord says to me:
   “Go, post a lookout
   and have him report what he sees.
7 When he sees chariots
   with teams of horses,
riders on donkeys
   or riders on camels,
let him be alert,
   fully alert.”
 8 And the lookout[a] shouted,
   “Day after day, my lord, I stand on the watchtower;
   every night I stay at my post.
9 Look, here comes a man in a chariot
   with a team of horses.
And he gives back the answer:
   ‘Babylon has fallen, has fallen!
All the images of its gods
   lie shattered on the ground!’”
 10 My people who are crushed on the threshing floor,
   I tell you what I have heard
from the LORD Almighty,
   from the God of Israel.



No comments:

Post a Comment