Sunday, May 6, 2012

Joshua 1:7-9; Isaiah 41:10 THE JOSHUA GENERATION

Prayer for Today
Father, I worship you and give YOUR Name the praise. For you alone are worthy of all the praise. I invite you to step in this place and take control. I submit to Your will, Your Word and Way. Holy Spirit direct my steps and guide me on my way. What is it that I can do for You, the Body of Christ and the Kingdom today.

I will not be afraid, fear shall not abide with me and when it would challenge me I will lift up The Word of God against it. I am of God's good courageous, resting and abiding in His Righteous Right Hand. Father in you I trust and shall not be ashamed for YOU ARE all I ever need. Amen

Today's Key to Walking in the Spirit 


As I share with you the Key to walking in the Spirit today, understand beloved brother and sister I am a witness. God is taking Me (Jasmin) on this walk and revealing some very powerful truths that  sets me free in mind, body and spirit. Herein, is the reason I can only write to you as led by the Spirit of the Living God. Today, I received a very powerful Key to release to you, my family. Be courageous, don't be discourage God (the Great I AM; our DADDY) is holding YOU in HIS Righteous Victorious Right Hand.

Thought for Today 
Let me be very brief, clear and concise. I don't know you but I know God. With all my issues of trusting folks, their minds, hearts and agendas, I need not really even concern myself with any of those issues. They really are non-issues. Any apprehensions, reservations and yes, even False Evidence Appearing Real is truly null and void because God's promise and His Word is my Truth. My focus isn't on my issues with my issues or my issues with anyone. My focus is fixed on God. So as long as I live I will trust HIM and never doubt Him. I doesn't matter that I can't see my way, not sure of where I am going or exactly HOW I am getting there because I am held in the Powerful, the RIGHTEOUS, the VICTORIOUS Right HAND of my Daddy. It is my Daddy that will be with me wherever I go, causing me to be not dismayed, He strengthens and helps me. Joshua's Generation serves as the witness, of what God is doing in Jasmin in this Generation, this time and among those He  aligns and set forth to fulfilling HIS plan and purpose today. Your alignment, your showing up in my experience and I in yours has a righteous and victorious outcome. What God has positioned and purposed for us to accomplish even though weapons may form they shall not prosper, But WE SHALL be prosperous wherever we go as long as we keep, observe and do HIS  Commandments. This is how and why Joshua's generation had long and Godly success.

The Prevailing Truth for me Today:

 “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law  my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips;meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:7-9 NIV

So do not fear, for I am with you;  do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help  you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 NIV



No comments:

Post a Comment