Friday, August 2, 2013

John 5:17 and Romans 8:28 Always at WORK


But Jesus answered them, My Father has worked [even] until now, [He has never ceased working; He is still working] and I, too, must be at [divine] work.  (John 5:17 Amplified Bible)

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. (Romans 8:28 Amplified Bible)


I challenge you to put aside, for a moment, everything you think you know about work, working and being a worker. The truth of the matter is we do not know Jack about work; well, not in the true sense of the Word of God. After reading this message, work will no longer have the same connotation for any of us.

Work never ceases. All things are always at work or working unless they are broken in that case it does not work. Your body is always at work or working even when you sleep. So, what then is work really? I am discovering work is not what we are taught by our parents or the systems in place that educate us about work. Are you still willing to hang with me? Great! Now, Holy Spirit work.

Jesus said to those who wanted to kill him for working on the Sabbath (a day set aside, sanctified holy)  "My Father has worked [even] until now, [He has never ceased working; He is still working] and I, too, must be at [divine] work."  (John 5:17 Amplified Bible) If you go back to John 1 and continue reading to John 5 you will learn that very few folks back then and even now got the truth about "work"--Jesus not only came into the world to work, he was working on and in the world before time. As you read John 5 in its' entirety you will see Jesus tells these folks the don't know Jack. Not only did they not get the truth about work, or working; they didn't have any knowledge of the One who created "work or the worker" at all. If only we could grasp the truth about 'work' we would realize work, working or being a worker is not the same a performing at a job. God designed systems that are seamless and ceaseless, the truth is work never ceases it always in motion. View this video clip I compiled to demonstrate this truth.  I want you think of as many things that work in and around without you doing one thing to make them work. That exercise will blow your mind.




Jesus reveals to them back then and to us now what a true working relationship looks like. Paul brought the same message to the people of Corinth (read my previous blog) about all God's Promises and partnering with God. God's chief promise to us is that He would be our God and we His people. The whole problem is we have not fulfilled our part in the agreement. Both Jesus and Paul completely understood the leveraging of divine promises derived from partnering with God results in the manifestation of all His Promises and Blessings.  Everything God spoke will happen. Not one of His words will return to Him void. His Word accomplishes everything He sent it out to do. Guess what, so do our words because we are created in His image and likeness. James told as to put watch on our tongues over our words because we don't know what say and most of what say causes a great deal of damage.   In the books of Psalms and Proverbs we also find many instructions about our tongue and many other members of our body and fruit produced by inner working. The heart of men is deceitful and wicked, eyes with a beam in them, a double minded man and so on. You only have search Word of God to recognize work and workings never cease.

Having said all this, let me continue and point out it is imperative to work and to be a workman. But, we are not created to be just going about willy-nilly working any old kind of work. But the vast majority of us think our job is our work and it is our job to get to work. Not. We are stressed, perplexed, sick, diseased, tired, frustrated and nearly dead because of teachings we ingest regarding 'work'.  Free your mind and your body will follow. This is spirit-lesson in a spiritless world so many will not understand such a notion-"you don't need a job YOU Need To WORK the work Of Him who sent you.  When Jesus ministered he did work. Every one is a minister and we are administrators of work be it good or evil; right or wrong. We cannot serve two masters and a good tree cannot produce bad fruit neither can evil tree produce good fruit. Here's some things for you to ask yourself--What are you administering in this world and what is being administered to you? What are you at work on right now that is partnership with the Master/the Father? Are you doing the work of Him who sent you? Are you working in the purpose of that He shaped and formed you before time (He placed you in your mother's belly)?

I am NOT. But I am now convicted by the Holy Spirit and I am set Free. Now, Father, I pray that I make manifest the WORK You designed and purposed me for right from this moment on. Father, give me wisdom to work the works that you sent me work. All your Promises are yes and so be it.  I now know that I have held back my obtaining every promise and blessing because I have not been in divine partnership with You, The Son and The Holy Spirit. I have known your Word but I have not been a faithful doer of YOUR Word, so my workmanship has sorely lacked. I have not been able to work according to your will because I have not sought or tarried in Your presence. I have not sought first the Kingdom of God and all its righteous because I have looked outside of me for things You placed inside of me. I have been too fearful too look there because I had not believed I am worthy of such a wonderful gift. I lacked confidence in the gifts and talents you put in me. I've been sorely afraid of failing, being rejected and hurt; this paralyzed my forward motion and delayed divine assignments. No more. I surrender all. I decree and declare to do the work you purposed me to do. I decree and declare I have all systems working optimally in my life and all things in the universe are aligned so I will do the work You created me for. I decree and declare I am in divine partnership with My Master/Father, My Lord and Savior, the Son and the Comforter/Guide, The Holy Spirit.  

I pray for those now and henceforth that read and receive this message to be thou made whole and a workman that rightly divides the Word of Truth. Now Let's WORK.




No comments:

Post a Comment